pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The reason I was absent this past Sunday from my blog

If you have been keeping up with my blog then you have noticed that I have been joining the Social Sunday posts, I love doing them because I feel that by answering the different questions that are posted my readers get to know me a little bit better! Unfortunately I had to skip it this past Sunday because I was out of town visiting my family.

I saw some family members that I had not seen in ages! And it felt awesome to hang out with all of them and have a good time. So I thought I would share a couple of pictures with you from my AMAZING Sunday! :)

4149759E-25E3-40D2-9FC4-36A63C9E43C6-22568-000010D737369D87, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
This is my baby cousin Aiden, yes he is the same little baby from my previous post "A letter to you" He is such a smart little boy, he actually took this picture! I just held up the phone and he just clicked the button away! he took like 10 pictures lol he is so cute!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I like to call this look the 'Alfalfa do" (from the Little Rascals) all he is missing is the little hair sticking up.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
And of course there had to be a bathroom pic

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
When my family gets together we always play Loteria, it's a family tradition. If you don't know what this is it's pretty much the "Mexican Bingo"

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I tried taking a full family pic but every one was doing their own thing and all over the place, so I just gathered all the people I could for the pic!

I have always been a family person, I love hanging out with them and make great memories together :)


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time, your cousin is soo cute! Welcome back xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Twitter friend!! Looks like you have a great family! Love to see that. Can't wait to read more! Ill be following!

    ReplyDelete