pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

MEET NYKKI [SPONSOR L♥VE]


Today I have someone very special for you to meet, not only is she my sponsor this month but she is also my sister in law! Okay so technically I am not married to her brother, but I am dating him :) Yup my boyfriend (whom you can read about here) is her brother! Small world huh? Anyways she played a big part in my decision to become a blogger so I hope you 
check out her blog! Leave her some love and PLEASE let her know I sent you! :) 

Tell me a little bit about yourself.


My name is Nykki; I’m a new wife, and momma to four wonderful CATS, and Two Dogs. They are my life! I am a social worker by day & I love it; most of the time. I love to blog about anything and everything, but I mainly blog about beauty.

What are you loving at the moment?


The season; as I sit here answering these questions I am listening to Christmas music and love it! The whole holiday season is amazing to me – I wish we could just re-live these few months over and over! :)

Who is your role model?


I don’t know if I really have a role model – I am extremely fond of my grandparents because they stepped up && were parents to my older brother and me; when they didn’t have to. I could only dream to have a heart as big as theirs.

Who is your style icon?


These questions are hard… I don’t consider myself a fashion blogger, nor do I have a style; sad I know. I can say that I love love love Blake Lively’s hair styles in Gossip Girl. Can that count?

What inspired you to start blogging?

YouTube, I loved watching the videos. I knew I couldn’t shoot them, so I decided that blogging was a perfect outlet for me to share my thoughts with.

Where can we find you?
-give us your blog site, and any other accounts for your blog such as twitter, facebook, instagram, pinterest, bloglovin, etc)


What kind of posts can we find on your blog?

Everything. I started off as only a beauty blogger, but now I write about life and everything else! :)

Do you have anything special going on with your blog?

I just had a giveaway and I will have another one starting in a couple days! (You can find more details about it here) I also have a brand new blog hop that I would love for everyone to participate in!

And finally, what advice would you give other bloggers?

-can be about anything, such as how to gain new followers, dos and dont's of blogging, you pick!



1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that the two of you are so close and she started you on your blogging journey!

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete