pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Social #48

I honestly believe that what kind of music people listen to tells a lot about them, so hopefully my taste in music will say that I am a cool person :) lol



What is your all-time favorite song? 

I honestly do not think I have one, I like a bunch of songs!!

Who is your favorite singer/band?


via

Trapt! I love their style and I have loved them since high school.
What song reminds you of your childhood?

I have different ones and it all depends on which part of my childhood we are talking about. But when I was younger I used to love Ricky Martin (I'm not ashamed) so pretty much any of his songs remind me of my childhood.

Also any Destiny Child's song, my sister used to be obsessed with memorizing their songs (don't tell her I just shared this piece of info with ya'll) and since we used to share a room I was forced to be a part of it. 

What songs put you in a good mood?



This song not only puts me in a good mood but it also makes me want to, well, shake it! :)

What is your music to rock out to in your car?

 photo 246392CF-9FE5-4A5C-BE84-EB5456E07ABC-9505-000008543EDE805F_zpsc312b6c8.jpg

As you can see from my Pandora stations I listen to a little bit of everything.

What is the most embarrassing album or song you own?



I am 22 years old and not ashamed that I know the lyrics to this song.


No comments:

Post a Comment