pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A late Sunday Social and 2 birthdays.

Sorry I've been a little MIA guys, I've just been busy with school, work and with a little someone called Luke Bryan ;) I'm not spilling the beans on that one just yet so you will have to wait! So instead I am posting this week's Sunday Social (a couple of days late) and I am giving a shout out to two important members of my family.

Today is my big brother's birthday, and being the awesome sister that I am I baked him a cake


which came out really good if  I do say so myself! But my big brother is not the only one with a birthday today, 14 years ago, when we were celebrating his birthday at the Chamizal (this BIG park) we bought this little black fuzz ball.

 photo 083.jpg

She was 2 months when we got her and she has been with us ever since. She was the first family dog  so of course we spoiled her to death. And today was no exception, I baked her some mini doughnuts and I put some yogurt as frosting (I found the recipe online) I wish I would've taken some pictures but she just couldn't wait any longer  lol

So I want to wish both of them a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

**************************************************************



What is your favorite handbag you've ever owned?

I have about 2-3 channel bags and those are my babies!


What is your dream handbag you lust over?

I have been lusting over this Classic flap bag for YEARS!!


I have always loved Chanel, their products are so classy and timeless and this bag (part of their iconic collection) is just that. And it's GORGEOUS! I start drooling just by looking at it *sigh*

What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?

I MUST carry my:

wallet
phone
car keys
shades
kindle

What's in your purse?

Aside from the items mentioned in the previous question I also carry:

my make-up bag
agenda
lotion
my chargers (kindle/phone)


2 comments:

  1. Now I want cake ... can you send me some?? LOL

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting a CPAP machine is probably the best option for your sleep apnea. These machines will keep your airways open and help you breathe.
    Satta king Satta Bazaar
    satta king satta bazaar

    ReplyDelete