pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Social #58


What were you like in middle school and high school?

 photo Dc659.jpg

 photo S7302415.jpg

 photo 2009_0609camera110155-1.jpg

I couldn't find any pictures from middle school so these are the ones from high school :)

I was pretty outgoing in middle school and my first two years of high school, then I kind of tamed myself. I was the kind of girl who was all over her boyfriend during the last 2 years of high school, so I kind of missed out on a lot of things. But I still had a good time and that's all that matters!

What were your favorite pastimes? 

I have always loved reading, if I was reading a really good book I would take it to school and read it between classes. Actually I still do that.

Of course playing soccer or running have always been great!

What songs were you obsessed with?

Oh gosh, back in middle school I was OBSESSED with Eminem, Avril Lavigne, Simple Plan and Linkin Park. Then in high school I started liking Justin Timberlake, and my life changed lol


What fashion statement do you look backing and cringe?


via

Yup. I wore those, I was a typical 90's kid.

Who was your celeb crush?


via



via
Justin Timberlake♥

What was your favorite movie?


via

It's mean girls. Duhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Tips And Tricks On Controlling Your Sleep Apnea

    Sleep apnea is a very difficult thing to live with, both for the sufferer and for people living and sleep with him or her. satta king satta Bazaar

    satta king satta Bazaar

    ReplyDelete