pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Social #59


What is the first blog you ever followed?

I believe it was Josephine Nychole which back then was My Mane Blog. She was kind of the reason why I started blogging :)

What was your first blog post about?

My first blog post, "First blog entry" I know, very original right? It was about just me introducing my blog and what I had hoped to accomplish with it. Ever since then the direction of my blog has changed a couple of times. I am still trying to find my voice as a blogger (yes after more than 1 year) and as a person. 

Who left you your first blog comment?

Her name is Heather Krystal, and she left it on my first blog post. This is what she said:

"Your blogging world is turning out beautifully! Lets swap buttons!! i'm still a noob myself so lets stick it out together! "

Who was the first blogger you ever met in person?

It was Nykki from Josephine Nychole, she is my ex boyfriend's sister, we went up to Phoenix for her graduation last may.

What was your first "blogging milestone"?

I had two blogging milestones in the same month. I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award (which you can read about here) and I gained 100 followers! I did a giveaway for that, I believe it was my first one too :)

1 comment:

  1. For the first couple of weeks, bring him out every two hours and let him outside to do his business. Satta king Satta Bazaar
    satta king satta bazaar

    ReplyDelete