pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Social #64

This week's Sunday Social is a little different. There are no random questions to answer, instead in honor of Thanksgiving we are supposed to share what we are thankful for.  I tried not to go to crazy, since there are so many things I am thankful for, but these are my main ones:

I am thankful for my family


This is the closest I have to a family picture, ( my brother is missing) It's very rare when my brother and sister are in town at the same time. So whenever they are I tried to enjoy them both as much as I can. I am thankful for having such a supporting and loving family. They are always there for me, through my ups and downs. They have helped me become the person that I am today and for that I thank them.

I am thankful for my godson


I feel very blessed to have been chosen to be Eiden's godmother. This kid has changed me completely and I love him for it.I wish I could see his pretty face more often but unfortunately I can't, so whenever I do I make the most out of it.There is never a dull moment with him. The best feeling in the world? When he call me Nina <3 font="">

I am thankful for my friends



Amanda: 10 years of friendship down. Forever more to go. We pretty much grew up together, but we also grew up apart. But even then we still managed to be close, to support each other and just be our crazy selves when we were together.

Jamie: Haven't been friends for long, but that doesn't matter. I know I can truly count on her when I need her. She is always looking out for me and I adore her for that. Like today, she surprised me with some Starbucks and a cookie just because she knew I had a tough morning (will explain in tomorrows post)

John: With almost 5 years of friendship I have learned that I can count on him to pick me up when I fall. I have also learned that we are waaaaaaaaaay to similar sometimes and that tends to not be good sometimes. But we manage to overcome that and continue to be us.

I am thankful for my coworkers


I truly feel blessed to have the job that I do. I love what I do, and the fact that I get to do it alongside these ladies just makes it ten times better! They are the best coworkers (and boss) that I've ever had and wouldn't trade them for the world.

I am thankful for my pups


They are annoying, disobedient, spoiled, and crazy. But they are MY dogs and I honestly would not have it any other way They are great companions and even better cuddlers.

And of course I am thankful for this wonderful life that I was granted.


For all the ups and downs, for all the good times and the bad. Because they had led me to where I am and they will lead me to where I need to be.

1 comment:

  1. Eventually, your pup will learn that bathroom time is outdoor time. This type of training also prevents a lot of accidents.
    Satta king Satta Bazaar
    satta king satta bazaar

    ReplyDelete